Pineapple Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Roasted Ham
Think: Easter or Sunday dinner for this Pineapple Jalapeno Glazed Roasted Ham. Invite the whole gang. Leftovers are perfect for ham sandwiches
Pineapple Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Ham Recipe
2 red onions
One 3 to 4 lb pre-cooked smoked ham with bone
3 cups of chicken broth
1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 cups of Saunders Family Farm Pineapple Jalapeño Jelly
5 tablespoons butter
3 lbs fingerling potatoes
6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
3 red peppers, diced
1 fresh pineapple peeled and sliced
Or 1 can of pineapple with his juice
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Cut onions into 1 inch cubes and put in a baking tray.
3. Score the top of the ham to create diamond patterns.
4. Put the ham on top of onions and add chicken broth.
5. Stick the cloves on top of the ham and sprinkle fresh ground pepper
6. Brush the ham with some butte.
7. Brush on some Saunders Family Farm Pineapple Jalapeño Jelly
8. Bake 30 minutes at 375 F.
9. Remove from oven. Add pineapple slices on top.
10. Brush Saunders Family Farm Pineapple Jalapeño Jelly on top of slices.
11. Add potatoes and red pepper in baking tray.
12. Bake 45 minutes more.
13. During cooking baste ham in its own juices.
14. Remove ham and potatoes and red pepper.
15. Pour juices into a pan and reduce on stove top to a syrupy texture.
16. Meanwhile, heat the oven to 420 F.
17. Brush reduction sauce over ham and place in the oven.
18. Heat ham for 10 minutes, brushing it with reduction every 2 minutes to glaze.
19. Slice the ham and serve with potatoes and peppers.