Raspberry Red Pepper Jelly Stuffing for Turkey
Our recipe for Raspberry Pepper Jelly Stuffing for Turkey is the perfect main course for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Sunday family dinner.
Raspberries Pepper Jelly Stuffing for Turkey Recipe
2 shallots chopped fine
1 tablespoon butter
4 slices of bread, diced into squares
½ cup Saunders Family Farm Raspberries Pepper Jelly
½ cup of chopped parsley
½ cup of milk
1 breast of turkey around 1.5 to 2 pounds
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
½ cup butter
For the sauce:
½ cup of beer
1 teaspoon corn starch
1 cup unsalted chicken stock tablespoon Saunders Family Farm Raspberry Pepper Jelly
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a pan over medium heat. Slowly sweat the shallots with 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Add shallots to a bowl. Mix in bread, Saunders Family Farm Raspberries Pepper Jelly, parsley and milk.
4. Cut along the inside of each turkey breast to make a pocket.
5. Insert the stuffing mixture. Close and secure the breast.
6. In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter with oil.
7. Sear turkey beasts on both sides. For about 1 minute.
8. Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C)
9. Remove the meat and let to rest in warmer area, cover with an aluminum paper.
10. Reheat the pan and deglaze with beer. Let it reduce a bit.
11. Mix corn starch with 4 tablespoons of chicken stock.
12. Pour in it with the left-over stock in the pan.
13. Let cook until it reduces to a nice syrupy texture.
14. Add one tablespoon of Saunders Family Farm Raspberries Pepper Jelly
15. Pass trough a fine sieve then brings to boil and stir in the left-over of butter.
16. Slice the meat just before serving.